For more information about socket screws click the buttons inside the tabbed menu below:
Socket screws feature a hex shaped recess in the head provides a driving surface that has increased protection against damage and six sides of contact surface for more torque.
- Button Head Socket Cap Screws
- Button socket cap screws have a wide bearing surface and high tensile strength but are low profile allowing for clearence in tight spaces where there is not sufficient space for wrenches or sockets. When installed, the button head provides and modern finish for a streamlined design Button head cap screws are designed and recommended for moderate fastening and are not suggested for use in critical or high strength applications.
- Socket Head Cap Screws
- Socket cap screws offer industrial reliability and safety making them the chosen fastener in critical applications due to their superior strength and advanced design. The cylindrical heads provides a significantly smaller foot print than hex heads since there is no additional wrench space required. Socket head cap screws achieve high clamping force in a joint with fewer used allowing for less holes to be drilled and tapped.
- Flat Head Socket Cap Screws
- Flat head screws have a flat top that tapers down to a cone shape that will sit flush into a countersunk hole and give a finished appearance.